Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Finally Finished the Project

I no longer go to "Super Saturday" (a Saturday before Christmas where ladies from our church get together and do some really neat projects) because I always get things half way done and then NEVER finish them. My sister in law, Jayna, gave me the vinyl letters to do this project probably 2 years ago and I found them in my craft bin and set them out so that I would see them all of the time and be reminded to buy that square plate and get this done. I got a 30% off coupon from Kohls, LOVE THAT, and got my plate. Seriously, this took less than 10 minutes and now I have this beautiful plate to display. It is so funny how doing something so small like finishing this little project made such a good day. I guess it is something that I put a little bit of time into that won't get messed up in 2 minutes, that helps. Most projects I do get done are given away as gifts, but this one I get to keep.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks great! Way to go.