Thursday, February 11, 2010

Food Is My Friend- an Introduction

I am starting this blog today because I have been thinking about doing it for a long time. We just moved a few months ago and I so miss my friends, who really became family to me. One of my favorite things to do for my friends was to bring them treats or share samples from new recipes with them. Since our move I have continued trying new recipes, but have not made an effort to find anyone with whom to share the recipes or the samples. So, I am sharing them with whoever decides to look at this blog, and hoping to hog less samples. I have gained so much weight since we moved because I keep all of the samples for our family (and I am also pregnant). I am making an effort to eat more healthy, and hopefully sharing these things can help anyone who is wanting to do the same. Since we moved food has become my new BFF, especially anything sweet or with chocolate in it. I am trying to have food become a good friend to me, one who helps me rather than hinders my body's function. So, here we go!

No comments: