Friday, April 30, 2010

My Little Hurricane, Soon to Combine for "The Perfect Storm"

I have my own little hurricane and I don't even need a weather forecaster to tell me when she is coming (he would be wrong half the time anyway). She is here everyday, her level of destruction differs on any given day. This particular day she was at level 5. I took a few pictures, and from them you can guess what else she did to my front room, basement, book cases, putting her own artwork on the wall, and pulling clothes out of her drawers and those of her siblings. I love my little hurricane, but hope she tames down into a mild tropical storm sometime soon.
By the time she calms down I will have another hurricane destroying everything. I have a feeling they will combine forces to become "The Perfect Storm". Oh well, this is temporary, right? I disagree when I see my 9 year old's closet. Someday the chaos will subside, but then what will I do? (At least she didn't start pulling trash out of the trash can for this picture).

1 comment:

Aunt Tate said...

I love your little hurricane! She can come down and stay with me ANYTIME!!