Sunday, July 11, 2010

3 Months Worth of Activity in 1 Month

I feel like I have lived 3 months in this last month. We have been super busy, which is why I have not blogged for awhile. In the month of June we were scheduled to attend 16 baseball/softball games (due to some cancellation, it ended up being 12, thank goodness), about 12 doctor/dentist appointments, deep cleaned 2 houses, packed, moved, and unpacked a house (we closed on a house mid June and moved before baby came) worth of stuff, and had a baby. We were blessed to have the strength to do it all. Now I just want to sit back and relax for the rest of the summer.

The highlight of it all was the birth of Madison, she is a sweet baby and is surviving the love from the rest of the crew. She is a "cookie cutter" of the rest of our babies. I am recovering from the c-section well and am ready to get back to normal life. The first question I hear when I get up in the morning is no longer, "What's for breakfast?" or "Can I watch TV?" or "Can I play the Wii?" Now it is, "Can I hold Maddie first?" Life has slowed down a bit, and I am okay with that. The kids love our new yard and have had a blast outside in the water and sun. They have been super helpful with everything and I am adjusting to having 6 little ones. What's 1 more, right? Here is a pic of the baby. For more details you can go to our family web page. If you need an invite to that email me at knelson422@hotmail.com I will be blogging more this next week. More new recipes and antidotes to make you laugh.

1 comment:

Heather said...

So Cute! I hope you are getting a chance to hold her too. As you know, that time goes so quickly. How did the kids grow up so fast! Can't wait to read more posts, but I'll wait if it means your snuggling with Madison!