Monday, July 26, 2010

Chef's Salad

Another crazy day, not a lot of time to plan a meal. I had some salad left over from last night, and a head of lettuce. So, I used that to double the salad and made the dressing that my kids have come to love from Jayna's Junior League Salad. I had some lunch meat that if it didn't get used in the next few days was going in the trash. So, mix it all together and you have "Chef's Salad" and it was so easy and everyone (even my 2 year old who wants nothing more to drink milk all day) ate it. I love this dressing!!!

Ingredients:
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Croutons
Cheese, shredded or slices
Lunch meat

Dressing:
1/4 cup lemon juice
3 cloves of garlic (or 1 1/2 teaspoons of the garlic in a jar)
3/4 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon pepper

Mix salad dressing (I use my magic bullet or blender). Mix salad together. Just before serving add dressing and mix well.

No comments: