Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Want a Big Fat Mommy...




This has been my 5 year old's way of describing things the past few weeks. Here are a few examples:

Mom, I want those big fat Mommy strawberries. The one's that are fat like you.

Mom, I went a big fat Mommy poop. Look how fat it is, like your belly.

Mom, I want a big fat Mommy cookie, round like you, please? (At least there was a please, right?)

Seriously, she said all of these. Yes, I have grown out and around quite a bit. I keep telling myself it is swelling, wishful thinking. I still love her to death and she makes me laugh when she says these. I just never thought of describing a strawberry, poop, or cookie as "a big fat mommy" type of thing.

2 comments:

d.n.williamson said...

When Danielle was little, I remember her always grouping things in three (including her poop). There had to be a mommy, daddy, and baby.

Aunt Tate said...

Not everyone can be as tiny as Sammy. What a brat!