Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Meanest Mom Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Last night older two kids were bickering at the dinner table and I warned them 3 times if they didn't stop they didn't like what was going to happen (it took 3 warnings because I had to think of something). So, finally I announced that I would tape them together while they did chores.

After dinner I got out the packing tape and taped a leg of each of them together, like they were in a 3 legged race. At first they were mad and the bickering got worse. But in the end they were both laughing.

It worked for a little while at least. There was little bickering tonight at the dinner table.

I know, I am the "Meanest Mom, Ever". Can I get that on a T shirt or something?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Good thinking! Sometimes the punishment is so hard to come up with. I hope it helps!