Thursday, September 30, 2010

EASY Pizza Rolls

It has been a long time, so sorry. I have had to cut back on blogging because I have been trying to limit kid time on the computer. That means, it is not on a whole lot. But, I am trying to get back into it. Excuse me, I am laughing so hard, we are watching that show "Outsourced", it is pretty funny. Anyway, back to you.....

This has become one of my new favorite things to make because it is SOOOOOOOOOOO easy and everyone likes it. You can buy the dough or make it yourself. I made mine because I didn't have any on hand. If you are buying it, I would go with two loaves if you are trying to feed more than two people because the store bought dough does not make a ton. They heat up nicely and left overs are great.

Ingredients:
2 rolls of french bread dough, or homemade dough for 1 loaf. I will post that recipe another time.
Ground Beef, cooked
Pepperoni
Mozzarella cheese, sliced or shredded
Sauce (to dip rolls in. DO NOT put sauce on the bread dough with other ingredients, it will turn out mushy and you will have a MESS on your pan)

The How To:
Roll out dough. Spread pepperoni, then ground beef, then cheese.
Roll up dough.

Slice into one inch pieces.
Place rolls on greased baking sheet. (You do not have to let them rise. I love that!!!)
Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
Dip in your favorite pizza sauce. (This is a picture of one loaf of homemade dough.)

No comments: