Friday, October 14, 2011

Home made HOT FUDGE- SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I haven't posted this before. I have made this for years, got the recipe from a friend in Madison, WI. I haven't made it a lot this year because I haven't had chocolate since Dec 9th of last year (it is a weird bet, long story). But, I am making it today for my daughter's birthday party. I made molten lava chocolate cakes, birthday cake ice cream, home made caramel, and hot fudge. So, my mouth is watering. Can't believe I made the cakes without eating half of the batter, but I did it. Here is the fudge recipe, it is divine. My mouth is watering - 7 more weeks and I will enjoy it again.

4 oz. chocolate chips (1/2 cup)
1/2 cup butter
1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
I usually add a little bit of vanilla, because I can.

Melt butter and chocolate chips together. Stir in condensed milk (make sure you don't cut your finger getting every last bit of it out of the can. This stuff is so good.) Mix well and enjoy over ice cream, or as spoonfuls by yourself when you feel stressed because the house is a mess, the kids are screaming, or you have company coming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the recipe for the molten lava cakes?? After girls' night out, that is a must have! :)Emm

kristen said...

I used a box mix I had bought (2/$1) at my "special store". It hadn't expired yet. But, at "The Pioneer Woman Cooks" has a recipe on her website that looked really easy. I used a muffin tin to bake mine, I didn't have any, but they looked and smelled DIVINE.